Are you worried about an adult?
If you are finding it difficult to manage at home, are caring for someone and need some support, or are concerned about someone who may be at risk, Adult Social Services helps people who live in Trafford and are aged over 18. They support:
- People with mental health issues
- People who have a physical disability
- People who have a health condition
- Older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who care for someone
Who do I need to contact?
Send your referrals or queries using the Trafford Adult Social Care online portal and they will get to the team who is best placed to help with your enquiry.
If you are already in contact with an adult social care team you can contact them using email:
If you think that you or an adult is in immediate danger - don’t delay call the police on 999.